Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Leaders Must Learn to Relax

Proverbs 1:33 (MSG) First pay attention to me, and then relax. Now you can take it easy--you're in good hands.

So, you want to relax? Chapter one of Proverbs says there is a simple method that will provide what you need to learn to relax.

Being God-absorbed - seems like it should be very simple, doesn't it? It should not be, but that is the hard part. The "absorbed with God" decision will so drive you that no matter if wars rage, if the economy falls flat, if sickness ravages the family, if the business falls apart, you can relax. You can live without anxiety

Easy words fro me to write: Much harder to do. And the reason? I think it so much easier to be self-absorbed. It's my nature. I suspect that it might be yours, too.

Self-absorbed equals anxiety. God-absorbed equals relaxation. The choice should be clear.

Are you relaxed?


Copyright (c) 2009 by P. Griffith Lindell

No comments: